Welcome everyone

It's quite exciting, starting a new blog. This feels much like an online home to my words, thoughts, musings, and other stuff(hopefully).
Well, for starters..let's see... I'm almost at the sunset of my college life. I live in India, in the city of Siliguri, a place located at the foothills of the Himalayas. I'm currently typing from my hostel though, situated far far away from my hometown, all the way in Haldia.
So that's that.
I love writing,story books, sentences that give you goosebumps, and anime. So hopefully, these things will feature regularly in my blog. And by regular , I do mean lots and lots.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rio Olympics...where Indian women shone bright and made us proud :)

The Houses They Became...published!

"The Scars That Made Me"..out in Fantastic Stories!!