A Story and A Poem Published

It's been many months since I stepped in here. What to do, I've been busy lately, what with the training program I was undergoing and then posting to a new place and what not. Additionally, I did not have my laptop with me and so it was double difficult.
That said, I have some good news.
One of my poems was published last year in Page and Spine. It's not speculative, but definitely nostalgic.
Do check it out here when you get the time. The name of the poem is "The Window of the Past"
Also one of my science-fiction stories have been published in Mad Scientist Journal in July.

You can Check it out here .Its's called "Observations on The Emotions of Science"

Publishing has been slow this year, but that's because I've not sent out any stories this year till last month. I got my laptop only last month, and I've started writing and sending them out again. Hopefully, there will be more good news soon :)
Till then, take care :)

Love,
Tamoha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rio Olympics...where Indian women shone bright and made us proud :)

The Houses They Became...published!

"The Scars That Made Me"..out in Fantastic Stories!!